Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Umphrey's Mcgee

This weekend was a very busy weekend for me. I went to Nashville, TN to see two of my favorite bands play. Moon Taxi was the opener, and I have listened to their music for a while now, and I am very glad they are getting more popular. The headliner was Umphrey's Mcgee, who is my favorite band. They did a great set, and even saxophonist Jeff Coffin made an appearance, and Futureman came out for the encore. It was a great show, and I hope I'll be able to see one that's even better one day. The concert was at War Memorial Auditorium. It was the nicest venue I have been to. The architecture was beautiful, and very unique. According to nashville.citysearch.com, it seats 1,668 people. The venue also had awesome acoustics. These are some photos I took:


I wish I had a better camera, but this is the best I could do!

If you're interested, here are the links for Moon Taxi's website and Umphrey's Mcgee's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment